FDST Patent Attorneys
Our services include obtaining, registration, defense, enforcement, watch and survey, update, and search of national and international protective rights pursuant to the applicable legal regulations for intellectual and industrial property rights.
The patent attorneys and European patent attorneys working in our office are admitted and have authority of representation before the following institutions:
- Deutsches Patent- und Markenamt (German Patent and Trademark Office) in Munich (Germany)
- European Patent Office in Munich (Germany), Berlin (Germany) und Brussels (Belgium)
- Bundespatentgericht (German Federal Patent Court) in Munich (Germany),
- Bundesgerichtshof (German Federal Court of Justice) in Karlsruhe (Germany) in appellate proceedings in matters of patent invalidity,
- European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in Alicante (ES).
Additionally, in cooperation with experienced attorneys at law, our patent attorneys represent your interests in litigation matters concerning patents, utility models, design patents and trademarks (infringement suits). Thanks to the diversified technical education of our patent attorneys and patent engineers, we are in a position to advise our clients comprehensively and competently in virtually all technical areas.
Our team of presently nine patent attorneys, one attorney at law, one patent professional, along with our competent administrative team is at your service at our main location in Nuremberg, Germany.
FDST PatentanwälteFreier | Dörr | Stammler | Tschirwitz